Complete guide to word formation for IELTS (updated 2022 version)
- a 28-day self-study programme of word-building strategies
- 28+ comprehensive lists of common word formation patterns
- tips on irregular word forms that are often tested in IELTS
- tips on pronunciation changes in different word forms
- tips about spelling patterns
- examples taken from Reading and Listening Tests
- space for your own notes and development
- links to relevant blogs and practice
- sets of practice sentences for the most essential examples
- colour-coded images to help understanding and memorising
Unlike many of the free IELTS Vocabulary booklets I see online, this is not a booklet full of pictures taking up space to make it look better value.
I guarantee that you will learn something new and useful on every single page of this planner, and over the course of 28 days, I strongly believe that you will improve your IELTS Vocabulary score by at least 1 Band when you start to use the new words to show improved flexibility and range in your Speaking and Writing.
Your exposure to high-level word forms, will also dramatically improve your Listening and Reading Comprehension skills.
Use the booklet in conjunction with the 100 most common gapfill answers booklet and the IELTS Vocabulary Booster Planner as part of your IELTS vocabulary-building.
There is space to add any extra words that you find during your preparation.
Please note that this is a digital PDF and it does NOT include any video or audio lessons (they are available in the Members Academy).
Also, I am unable to give refunds once the planner has been downloaded.
However, please do contact me via my website if you have any questions.