For anyone that is new to business or thinking of starting one, this eBook is designed to assist in creating a sound foundation on which to build your business. This step-by-step guide will help you:
● Avoid common, costly mistakes
● Truly understand what your business does
● Set goals that are important for your company’s future
● Create long-lasting systems
● Learn how to make necessary, time- and money-saving adjustments.
This eBook is perfect for you if you are:
● Looking to test the feasibility of a business idea
● Wanting to start a business but unsure where to start
● Unsure of your target market
● Looking to grow your customer base
● Wondering why your pricing results in more losses than profits
● Looking for solutions to common business woes
● Struggling to make your business grow
● Unsure how to measure the success or failure of your promotions.
What you can expect:
35 pages of information and leading questions to help you:
- Create a coherent business plan
- Understand what is required to make your business successful
- Create an actionable plan to reach your goals
- Find solutions to your business woes
This easy-to-follow eBook is a source for information and a reference guide for you, your company, and its business plan. It will help you save time and money by providing step-by-step guidance for each step of your business plan.
BONUS item: Defining Your Perfect Customer, an outline to assist with realizing who
your customer really is.
Use this guide to write your business plan and as a model for any future business plan updates.
Not sure where to begin? Start with a solid business plan.
Guide: pdf 13.9MB
Workbook: pdf 1.4MB
Resources: pdf 2.3MB