This pretty quilt is based on the traditional Buzz Saw quilt block and is made using 10" layer cake squares and some clever cutting and piecing.
The pattern includes:
• Full materials requirements
• Full colour instructions
• Cutting Instructions
• Piecing instructions
• Ideas for quilting
Finished size: Approx. 50" x 6.5"
Skill level: Easy
You will need:
• Twenty-one 10” squares in a variety of co-ordinating prints - you can purchase a layer cake roll in these fabrics from the website here
• 2.25m of a contrasting solid
• 40cm of binding fabric
• 53” x 74” wadding and backing
• 12” rotating cutting mat, or a 12” square quilter’s ruler
IMPORTANT: This pattern assumes the reader has the knowledge to baste, quilt and bind the quilt. However for those of you new to quilting I have added some tutorials on this on my website in the Beginner's Quilt Section.
Make sure to read the whole pattern all the way through before beginning your project.
Want to add more items to your cart? Add to your cart, then just close this page and select the next item from the website, the cart will remember what is in it :-) Keep doing that til you are ready to checkout.