This eBook explains why it is wrong to put pressure on mothers to abandon their role as mother to their infants, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school children so as to be able to 'return to work' in the market economy.
- how many organisations and entities apply this pressure,
- that no person on the planet is better equipped to promote a baby's brain development than the biological mother
- the mother creates the baby's attachment style,
- what is an attachment style,
- why it matters what attachment style your baby develops
- How a mother develops a baby's ability to love