Due Amiche e Un Album di Fotografie (A1) - Short Story in Simple Italian for Beginners (SUPER EASY ITALIAN)
- BITE-SIZED CHAPTERS: Dive into each love story within minutes. The vocabulary and grammar used are optimized for all intermediate learners.
- BILINGUAL WORDLIST: Learn the most common words and verbs to be used for your flashcards.
- DUAL LANGUAGE (ITALIAN/ENGLISH) BOOK: Find the English translation at the end of the book for easy comparison between the two languages.
- INSIGHTS ON COMMON MISTAKES: Written with the most recurring mistakes Italian beginners and intermediate learners make in my classes in mind.
- SPEAKING PROMPTS: Enhance your spoken Italian skills, whether alone or with your tutor.
- CULTURAL INSIGHTS ABOUT SICILY: Gain insights into some of the most picturesque villages in Sicily, and get ready for your next trip to Italy.
- REALISTIC ADULT STORIES: Learn real-life dialogues and common idiomatic expressions to enhance your natural Italian-speaking abilities.
Costanza, a young woman from Sicily, is tired of the hot summer in Sicily. She decides to travel to the Italian Alps in the northern part of the country to meet her friend Anna. Together, they will introduce you to one of the most beautiful places in Italy, if not the world: the stunning mountainous region of Alto Adige. They will help you improve your Italian through real-life conversations and simple texts while sharing common experiences you might have when in Italy.
This short novel in Italian has been designed and optimized by a teacher of Italian with over 10 years of teaching experience, specialized in teaching adult Italian language learners.