In this presentation, you'll learn:
- How to identify your “Ideal Client”
- How to establish your message and brainstorm marketing ideas for your "Ideal Client"
- How to look at how the buyer's journey intersects with the phases of behavior change so you can create more inviting and impactful marketing strategies
- Which marketing strategies are most effective for your "Ideal Client" at different phases of their journey
- The basics of how to measure your traction so you know what efforts are producing results
(Adapted from a workshop presentation at the Women in PT Summit in New York, New York in 2018.)
Dr. Sarah King, PT, DPT
Sarah is a compassionate healthcare innovator and founder of Invigorate Physical Therapy and Wellness
, a 100% Parkinson's specialized, cash-based physical therapy practice in Austin, Texas.
Through her in-person and online programs, she works to empower every person diagnosed with Parkinson's with a Plan of Attack so they're able to live a life full of energy, mobility, and hope. She’s grown her online presence in this very niche market via a variety of social media and online marketing strategies and believes the cornerstone of building a strong healthcare brand rests in an empathetic, empowering, and encouraging community.
While her passion is Parkinson's, her larger mission is to challenge the status-quo and completely shift the way we define health and provide healthcare and enjoys consulting with other avant-garde HCPs to help them develop innovative programs, services, and businesses.
She co-founded The NeuroCollaborative with three other amazing neurological PT business owners to offer clinical and business education and mentorship to those with an #iloveneuro spirit so they can take their careers, their clients, and our profession to the next level.
Sarah has been interviewed on multiple podcasts including The Cash-Based Practice Podcast, PT
Pintcast, The CashPT Lunch Hour, Small Changes Big Shifts
, and The Unbecoming Podcast