The days are short and getting shorter. The nights are cold. Some of us have even seen snow already.
The dark of the year is fully upon us, and here, in the darkness, wisdom and magic are to be found.
Midwinter Magic is a one month programme of contemplation, to connect with and enter the liminal space between one year and the next, where wisdom and magic dwell.
- 12 days of reviewing the year just gone, rounded off with a ritual together.
- 12 days of dreaming, divination, and observation from Christmas Day to Twelfth Night, to pick up hints of what might happen in each month of the year ahead.
- 12 daily exercises, each related to a different zodiac sign and its ruling planet.
- Gathering wisdom, and creating a vision for the year ahead, emerging with clarity about where you’ve been, where you are, and where you’re going.
Workbook (both PDF and ePub):
- Guide to the work
- Past year review
- Winter solstice ritual
- Daily dreaming, divination and observation practices
- Carefully crafted exercises based on the planets and signs of the zodiac
- Creative review
- Closing ritual
- Grounding and centering
- Vocal awareness
- Faery cleansing
- Opening ritual recording
- Closing ritual recording
- Short Guide to Silent Meditation (PDF)
- Deep Observations Skills (PDF and ePub)
- Access to a dedicated online space to share experiences and support.
£60 / £90 / £120 sliding scale
-- please enter the appropriate figure in the price box before buying.
If you're interested in a version of Midwinter Magic that also includes a dedicated online community, and live ritual calls, you can check that out here
“I’d always wanted a more structured way to work with the 12 days of midwinter to ‘get more out of’ them, and Midwinter Magic provided it. The layout was very clear without being boring, and I loved that it was written in a very inclusive way, which allowed for people of all kinds of faiths to take part without having to give up on their views or practices. The general atmosphere was very open and flexible, and I was encouraged to work with the given material in the ways that worked best for me and my circumstances at that time.
“It was great to have a structure and a group that encouraged me to stay with my commitment and truly dive deep into all the 12 days for the first time. I stayed with it and the insights were deep. I’m really grateful that I had a chance to participate in this really comprehensive course. It allowed me to stay committed and gain deep insights which are already tremendously helpful for navigating this year! I would definitely recommend Midwinter Magic to my friends!”
— Morven C., Writer
"I really wanted to expand my spiritual practice and the idea of having set tasks set by an expert in the field, rather than relying on my own willpower and vague learnings, was perfect.
“I loved the feeling of being part of a traditional, shared ritual, that would help prepare my soul for the year ahead. I was really impressed at the quality of the material; the sessions were varied yet apt and the whole course well rounded.
“The best part was how it made me feel in the now, and how it connected me to my ancestors and the earth. It was an honour to be part of the experience.”
— Moxie D., Performance Artist and Charity Manager
Email me if you want to ask anything before buying: email@example.com