Write Your Own Business Plan ToolKit
Hiring a business plan professional can be expensive, but if you're willing to be guided, you can write your own on a budget!
1. Business Branding & Strategy Planner (3 Pages) 2. Meeting Planner (1 Page) 3. Daily Planners (2 Pages) 4. Weekly Planner (1 Page) 6. Monthly Planner (1 Page) 7. Creative Strategy Briefing Planner (2 Pages) 8. Task Planner (1 Page) 9. Notes Page. (1 Page)
- Business Plan E-Workbook - A and simple practical guide to help the non-professional to write business plans for small and individual professional businesses.
- One 30-minute Consultation with Business Plan expert Shandean Reid (Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org to redeem.)
- One business plan review. (Contact at email@example.com to redeem.)
- Printable Business Plan Template/Worksheet - A guide to formatting business plan sections.
- Pre-Formatted Excel Sheets for Cash Flow Statement and Income Statement
- Creative Business & Brand Planners - 13 Page Business Planner Printables for setting and strategizing business and daily goals. The set includes a set of;