INTERNATIONAL CAREER GUIDE
Do you have the itch to travel and the dream of working abroad? If so, that’s also how we got started as well. After 20 years of working internationally (and still going), we sat down and created this guide for you to jump start your international career search. The international community and organizations can be confusing at times, especially in understanding what to do once you’ve actually landed a job. The guide not only covers a wide range of topics such as how to locate jobs, apply, and interview for them but also information about how to manage your career once you've been hired. And it's not as easy as you might think, so it's best if you do want to work internationally then it's best to get the insight you need now to plan ahead.
Included in this package is:
Plus a one hour consultation and strategy call where you'll be able to ask questions, and build your own personal strategy to start working internationally! There's no better way to get a jump on your international career than with a tailor made strategy.
- International Career Guide eBook (30 pages)
- Discover how to locate organizations that are hiring
- Developing a career strategy that generates long term results
- Types of work available (contracts, secondments, consultants) and the differences
- Insights on how to function in the international environment
- Context for your job search so that your better informed and more prepared
- Insight on what the international community is looking for in candidates
- Links to specific web pages to find open positions
- How to build the professional network that will get you to the next international position
- Insights and understandings into how to maximize your experiences abroad
We stand behind our products and your satisfaction with them is important to us. However, because our products are digital goods delivered via Internet download we generally offer no refunds.