Need a refresher, or need to acquaint yourself with the core skills of a manager?
In this jam-packed 300-page guide we challenge you to go grow your management skills by going deeper into the rarely revealed details of what it takes to be a manager who engenders trust, and who gets the best for, and from, their team.
Work at your own pace through the following 8 modules:-
1: What’s my Role?
2: What is Teamwork?
3: Building Relationships
4: Building Trust
5: Successful Conversations & Meetings
7: Great Performance
8: Wrap Up
After completing these, you can put what you learn into practice with the necessary tools to:-
- Articulate your own purpose and goals as a manager
- Describe the MAGIC ingredients for building and managing a great team
- Build your own Manager Action Plan
- Explain techniques for Leading Conversations and Running Successful meetings
- Understand Conflict and techniques to resolve
- Drive great performance with and from your team
Learn more at BetterBusiness-Skills.com