These 17 articles - from psychological science and educators - will help you study more effectively and help you maintain your psychological wellbeing - for students and parents alike.
Reputable Information Sources used in compiling this study book for you: American Psychological Association, 2015 | Beyond Blue | Brain Tree, 2014 | Child Psychology Podcast, 2016 | Collier, L. (2015). | Dweck, C. (2007) | Headspace | ReachOut Australia | Study Samurai Webinar, 2016 | Roediger, H. L & Finn, B. (2009) | Willis, 2008
Best wishes for your future study, Mark.
1. Study Psychology – STRUGGLING IN A SPECIFIC SUBJECT – how to become stress-free & effective
2. “How To Support Your Child Through The Senior Years of High School”
3. 22 Study Tips
4. Exam stress & Study Tips
5. Re-Reading is Inefficient – 8 Steps for Studying Smarter – ability, intelligence, & learning are related to how you approach learning – i.e. working smarter.
6. Effective Study Habits
7. Approaching Study Also Requires Taking Care of the Body
8. Student Life
9. Test Preparation Strategies
10. Homework Tips for Parents [high school & college
11. Organisation and Routines [a good starting place]
12. Mistakes are OK
13. Managing Home Learning Workload
14. Managing Stress During Exam Time
15. Grabbing Students
16. Surviving Year 12 – for adolescents & parents
17. Working on your mental and emotional health… while studying