SUMMARY. SEO 2016 Learn Search Engine Optimization with Smart Internet Marketing Strategies By Adam Clarke
· What’s in it for me? Get the most out of your search engine optimization efforts.
· To help your website rank higher in search, you need to establish both trust and online authority.
· Good keywords that reflect your site’s focus accurately are crucial for search engine visibility.
· Memory-heavy images take too much time to load, angering users and resulting in lower rankings.
· Build relevant backlinks to your site using digital directories and useful, content-focused videos.
· Earn extra SEO points by posting to popular social media, especially industry leader Facebook.
· The rules of SEO change when it comes to local business, so ignore the power of reviews at your peril.
· Final summary