CROCHET PATTERN Spiky the Stegosaurus Dinosaur Animal Rug
FORMAT & LANGUAGES:
- PDF, 12 pages and 3.5 MB (mobile devices friendly)
CROCHET LEVEL & SKILLS:
- Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, picot, join-as-you-go, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 9 dc X 4.5 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with a 9 mm (M/N) hook and THREE strands of medium weight yarn (4) held together.
SIZE: Approximately 56” (142.5 cm) X 32” (82.5 cm). Your finished size may vary slightly depending on the materials used and your tension.
TOOLS & MATERIALS you will need:
- Red Heart Super Saver or any other similar weight acrylic yarn: 198 g (7 oz) and 333 m (364 yd) per skein; Qty: 3 skeins of Jade or Turqua, 1 skein of Carrot or Flame, 1⁄2 skein of Cornmeal, a small amount of Black & White
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Blocking board or interlocking play mat
- Spray bottle
- Crochet hooks: 5.5 mm (I) and 9 mm (M/N)
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. Tools & materials are not included.
2015-2021 © IraRott Inc.