Conquer the Web-The Ultimate Cyber Security Guide
'A must read for anyone looking to upskill their cyber awareness,' Steve Durbin, Managing Director, Information Security Forum
Tons of malicious content floods the internet which can compromise your system and your device, be it your laptop, tablet or phone.
- How often do you make payments online?
- Do you have children and want to ensure they stay safe online?
- How often do you sit at a coffee shop and log onto their free WIFI?
- How often do you use social media on the train or bus?
- Building resilience into our IT Lifestyle
- Online Identity
- Cyber Abuse: Scenarios and Stories
- Protecting Devices
- Download and share
- Gaming, gamble and travel
- Copycat websites
- I Spy and QR Codes
- Banking, apps and Passwords
- Includes chapers from Nick Wilding, General Manager at AXELOS, Tim Mitchell, Content Director at Get Safe Online, Maureen Kendal, Director at Cybercare, Nick Ioannou, Founder of Boolean Logical, and CYBERAWARE.
'Online fraud, cyber bullying, identity theft and these are the unfortunate by products of the cyber age. The challenge is how do we protect ourselves in the online world? Conquer the Web provides practical guidance in an easy to understand language that allows readers to take a small number of steps that will greatly increase their online security. A must read for anyone looking to upskill their cyber awareness.' Steve Durbin MD of Information Security Forum Limited