2001 - 2005 Faculty of Political and Administrative Sciences of the University of Bucharest, the French Section
• Diploma in the specialization of Romanian Politics.
The Diploma subject:
“Totalitarian Elements in the Romanian Architecture Between 1945 and 1989 with the study of case on The House of People”
• 2005-2007 Masters Courses at the Faculty of Political and Administrative Sciences within the University of Bucharest, at the Section European Studies, in French
• Master Degree in European Studies
“A Country Brand for Romania: Promoting The Romanian Cultural Image in the European Union after 1989”.
2008-2009 – French Government scholar – University Lumiere, Lyon II- The Sociology and Anthropology department,
- Cultural development and project management.
- « Ma vie en retard » –March 2008- www.thebookedition.com, Lille, France
- « Aimer tout simplement »- October 2008- www.thebookedition.com, Lille, Franta
- «Savoir se perdre avant de se retrouver»- December 2009-www.thebookedition.com, Lille, France
- «Arta de a te pierde inainte de a te regasi » Bi-lingual Version – Romanian-French - December 2010- Ed. Heliopolis Bucharest.
- « Mon seul et unique regret » - January 2012- www.thebookedition.com , Lille, France
- « Unicul si singurul meu regret »- Bi-lingual Version – Romanian-French - Ed. Lumina, Bucharest.
I have worked in television and written press, in Human Ressources, as a translator, a teacher and back to TV in a post production company. I am passionate about books, music and am very interested in quantum physics, spirituality, personal development. http://www.ilincasandu.com
Get updates about new products directly to your inbox