Affiliate marketing gives you a wider reach for your digital products and more sales opportunities. Bloggers with large audiences like to include affiliate links. They make money every time somebody follows the link and makes a purchase. Affiliate links also ensure that all content shown on their site is relevant. This approach works with photo presets, templates, ebooks, patterns or just about any product. It’s also a built-in Payhip feature so it’s really easy to set up.
- Set up affiliate marketing in your account setting.
- Promote this on your website with an affiliate page guide.
- Reach out to popular websites and influencers who have content related to your product and pitch them on becoming an affiliate.
- This is another easy one to track. Payhip records the affiliate sales for you.
- Check which affiliates give you the most sales.