Once your purchase is complete, you'll be automatically sent to a download page where you can instantly download the PDF pattern file. You can then view it on a digital device like a smart phone, tablet or computer or print it at home for offline use.
When you download your pattern be sure to save it straight away to your device to keep it safe.
You'll also be sent an email receipt that includes the link to your download page for safe-keeping. You can use that link to download in future if you still haven't downloaded.
The email receipt is sent automatically - it should come through within 15 mins of purchase. If it doesn't appear in your Inbox, it may have gone into your Spam folder. If you can't find it, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ask me! Email me email@example.com and I'll do my best to help.
My patterns are aimed at confident newbie/intermediate crocheters who know the basics of crochet and are familiar with simple amigurumi techniques. Have a look at the free patterns at mycrochetchums.com - if you think you could make one of those, you should be fine with the Premium Patterns, they use the same techniques.
- I am happy for you to donate, gift or sell any of the my crochet chums you make if you are an individual crafter - please credit mycrochetchums.com as the pattern designer. The patterns can not be used for any type of mass production or manufacturing.
- If you do wish to sell your mycrochetchums makes, it is your responsibility to ensure that the finished item complies with the relevant toy safety legislation in your country.
- Please be sure to use toy grade stuffing and do not add buttons, bells, ribbons etc that could be a danger to small children.
- You may print your PDF for personal use only (not for redistribution).
- The patterns, files and all images are copyright protected and are not for commercial use. No part of the patterns may be sold, reproduced, transmitted, broadcast, translated, used for derivative works or published in any form.
- US and UK Crochet Terms are NOT the same - make sure you buy the version of this pattern that uses the terms you're familiar with, otherwise your finished character will be distorted.
- Familiar with the term "sc" for Single Crochet? Then you're used to patterns written in US Terms.
- If the patterns you usually use do not feature "sc" for Single Crochet, then you're used to patterns written in UK Terms.
- For best results, use a similar weight yarn in the same fibre as specified in the pattern description, aiming for one with approx the same number of metres per 100g.
- Don't forget, using an alternative yarn may alter the amount needed in each colour.
- You can scale the pattern up or down by using a different weight yarn, but you'll also need to change the hook size. For more on this, see the Scaling a Pattern Free Photo Tutorial in the Hints & Tips section at mycrochetchums.com.
Refunds are not available on digital products.
- In a nutshell: We won't sell your data or spam you with emails!
- Check out our T&Cs and Privacy page on the main mycrochetchums website