Failure to obtain these files through payhip.com/weeeby or discord.gg/weeeby revokes any right to use/own these files
● These files permit a personal license, this license is only valid use for yourself and only you.
○ When gifting, only the giftee obtains the personal license usage to these files
● Failure to input correct information at checkout voids your rights to the license of these files
● You are not permitted to share/resell/price split/ or upload these files public to VRChat
● In the scenario you edit these files, you are not permitted to claim as your own work
● These files are only meant for VRChat, use in any other platforms, please open a ticket in discord.gg/weeeby
● You are not permitted to obtain assets from these files, you must obtain from the rightful credited creator
● You are not permitted to rip/take/pick apart any components of these files for personal or commercial use
○ You are not permitted to rip/take Weeeby’s head and body sculpts for personal or commercial use/re-use
● You are permitted to edit these files to your liking within the listed limits:
● add tattoos
● hair swap
● change colors/materials on anything
● add small accessories
● add 1-2 large clothing items
what counts as large clothing items?
● pants, shirts, shoes
● add completely new outfits
● change the entire concept of the avatar by adding things
● head swaps
● editing to the point it is completely unrecognizable as the original
How to know if my edit is unrecognizable as the original?
if somebody unaffiliated w you looks at your edit and cannot be like “oh yeah that’s this that one avi by weeeby” , then you surpassed the limit and broke TOS. stating and/or crediting it’s an edit of one of my models cannot be in order cuz the edit would look nothing like the original avatar