My Santa & Elf Bauble Tutorial is new for 2017.
You will learn how to turn a 5cm diameter bauble and some Miyuki Delica beads in the appropriate colours into these cute Santa and Elf decorations using mainly peyote stitch with a little bit of bead embroidery.
The 42 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Materials list (including templates for the boots)
* Step-by-step photos and instructions for the bauble and both styles of boots
* Charts for the belt (bead chart, bead graph and word chart, plus key)
* This is a PDF tutorial which you will be able to download immediately after purchase.
* You are purchasing the tutorial only, not the actual baubles.
* You may use this pattern for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and do not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the tutorial, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).