My Snowman Bauble Tutorial is new for 2017 and is the third in the series of Christmas Character Bauble Tutorials. With his black crystal buttons and shiny boots, he is dressed to impress!
You will learn how to turn a 5cm diameter bauble and some Miyuki Delica beads in the appropriate colours into this snowman decoration using mainly peyote stitch with a little bit of bead embroidery.
The 35 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Materials list (including templates for the boots)
* Step-by-step photos and instructions for the bauble, scarf and boots
* This is a PDF tutorial which you will be able to download immediately after purchase.
* You are purchasing the tutorial only, not the actual baubles.
* You may use this pattern for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and do not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the tutorial, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).