The Angel Bauble Tutorial is the second in my range of Christmas Character Baubles and is new for 2017.
You will learn how to turn a 5cm diameter bauble and some Miyuki Delica beads in the appropriate colours into this beautiful Angel decoration using mainly brick stitch. With her shimmery wings and long skirt she will look fabulous on any tree.
The 30 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Materials list
* Step-by-step photos and instructions
* Charts for the heart, arms and wings (bead chart and bead graph, plus key)
* This is a PDF tutorial which you will be able to download immediately after purchase.
* You are purchasing the tutorial only, not the actual baubles.
* You may use this pattern for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and do not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the tutorial, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).