Matryoshka Russian Doll Embroidery Pattern PDF
Matryoshka nesting doll, hand embroidery pattern. Beginner friendly. Includes smaller versions and other smaller motifs that can be used together with the doll.
The pattern is an original embroidery pattern from Polka & Bloom.
Once payment is completed you will receive an email with links to download the files in your order.
Please note that the patterns are digital files which you download and print on your own printer. Patterns will not be posted to you.
The pattern consists of:
- the original pattern in 2 sizes*
- reversed versions of the original pattern, both sizes
- two additional dolls, smaller and slightly simplified - just like the real dolls would be!
- reversed versions of the simplified dolls
- a rose motif in two sizes
- reversed versions of the rose motif
- 4 other smaller motifs
- reversed or different size of the smaller motifs
- instructions for pattern transfer
- description of stitches and colours used
Original: 5" x 6"
Small: 4.6" x 5.5"
The images in the pattern will be clear and not have the copyright note.
© The pattern and images are copyright Carina Envoldsen-Harris 2012-. The pattern is for personal use only.
Thank you for respecting the hard work that I put into creating my designs.
By purchasing this pattern, you are agreeing that you will not forward or pass on, duplicate (either print or make digital copies), upload or sell the pattern or any part of it (instructions, designs, photos) or sell any finished item using this design.