Matryoshka Russian Doll is an original embroidery pattern from Polka & Bloom.
This will look lovely on a tote bag, bright and bold. The pattern would be perfect on a table cloth, used together with the additional designs.
Once payment is completed you will receive an email with links to download the files in your order.
Please note that the patterns are digital files which you download and print on your own printer. Patterns will not be posted to you.
The pattern consists of:
- the original pattern in 2 sizes
- reversed versions of the original pattern, both sizes
- two additional dolls, smaller and slightly simplified - just like the real dolls would be!
- reversed versions of the simplified dolls
- a rose motif in two sizes
- reversed versions of the rose motif
- 4 other smaller motifs
- reversed or different size of the smaller motifs
- instructions for pattern transfer
- description of stitches and colours used
The images in the actual pattern are clear and do not have the copyright line in them.
The pattern and images are copyright Carina Envoldsen-Harris 2012 and are for personal use only. You may not sell the pattern or any items using the pattern.