QUILTING PATTERN Hexi Cactus Placemats
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Intermediate
FORMATS: The pattern is in PDF format with 21 pages / 2 MB (mobile devices friendly). There are also 5 optional SVG files (templates for cutting machines). The pattern is written using imperial system (US terms) with step-by-step images, quilting diagrams, and printable templates. You will need a printer and Adobe Acrobat Reader (free software) to be able to print the templates correctly.
SIZE: Width 17 1⁄2” X Height 15 1⁄2”.
SKILLS: Sewing with a scant 1/4" seam for quilt-as-you-go, log cabin piecing, using printable templates, cutting trapezoids, using 60 degree corner trimmer, raw edge fusible applique, free motion quilting or walking foot quilting (optional), 120 degree binding (tutorial is available).
NEEDED MATERIALS for 5 PLACEMATS:
- Top fabric - 6 Fat Quarters in different colors
- Fabric for cacti - 4-5 Fat Eighths in shades of green (9” X 21”)
- Fabric for flowers - Scraps of pink & red fabrics
- Fabric for pots - Scraps of gray & red fabrics
- Backing fabric - 5 Fat Quarters (18” X 21”)
- Binding fabric - 8 Jelly Roll strips (2 1⁄2” X WOF)
- Cotton Batting - Crib size (45” X 60”) or 5 small pieces (18” X 21”)
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. Tools & materials are not included.
2018 © IraRott Inc.