Create your own useful Crafty Sacks using my pattern.
***** This is a PDF pattern, not a finished product*****
Skill level: Confident beginner/intermediate
These bags are a must-have for any maker. Perfect for projects large and small, they have a handy carry strap and come in three different sizes! Customise the pockets to suit your crafting needs.
Finished size (approximately):
Small: 6'' W x 9 ½'' H x 4'' D
Medium: 7 ½'' W x 12'' H x 5'' D
Large: 9'' W x 14 ½'' H x 6'' D
You will receive 7 pages of step by step instructions with helpful tips, diagrams and photo's.
- Selection of different cotton printed fabrics for the patchwork.
- Essex linen or quilting cotton fabric for the contrasting exterior fabric.
- Fusible fleece or cotton wadding to back the exterior fabrics.
- Plain or printed quilting cotton fabric for the lining and pockets.
- Medium-weight fusible interfacing to back the lining and pockets.
- Cotton rope for the drawstrings.
Equipment and tools:
Rotary cutter, cutting mat, quilting ruler, scissors, thread, iron, Wonder clips/binding clips, pins, trick marker/disappearing fabric pen, seam ripper (just in case)
You are welcome to make and sell your own Crafty Sacks.
Please credit: Rosie Taylor Crafts and give the name ''Crafty Sacks''.