Heuvel en Dal
The instructions are both fully charted and written out. This pattern is written using American English crochet terminology.
Techniques used consist of foundation single crochet, sc in back loop only and various sc and dc decreases. Stitches used in this pattern: ch, sc and dc.
This pattern is suitable for the intermediate crocheter or the advanced beginner.
Size and finished measurements
One size – measurements after blocking: 50 cm (19 ¾ inches) wide and 143 cm (56 ¼ inches) long. This stole can however easily be adjusted in size.
- Gauge is not critical with this design, for the sample stole: 14.1 sts and 9.6 rows = 10 cm / 4 inches over pattern after blocking.
- Pattern languages included: English and Dutch (Dit patroon omvat zowel een Nederlandse als een Engelse versie).
- Digital PDF has 4 pages (letter size).
- Ístex Einband [100% wool; 250 m (273 yds) / 50 g] in the following colors and amounts: C1: 250 m (273 yds) / 50 g in 1764 Vivid Green, C2: 250 m (273 yds) / 50 g in 1763 Green, C3: 250 m (273 yds) / 50 g in 9112 Dark Green
- A size 4 mm (US G/6) crochet hook was used for the sample stole.
- Yarn needle
- Removable stitch marker (optional)