This cowl is knit in the round, with an easy knit-purl stitch pattern. A great design to get more comfortable with knitting in the round or a wonderful relaxing knit for more experienced knitters.
This cowl is knit in the round, stitches used are knit and purl. This pattern is suitable for the advanced beginner.
Size and finished measurements
Sizes S (M, L), finished dimensions: 79 (90, 102) cm (31 (36, 41) inches) circumference and 42 cm (16 ½ inches) tall. Sample shown is in size S.
- Worked in the round
- Written for a gauge of approx. 18.6 sts / 27.5 rows = 10 cm (4 inches) in stitch pattern (after blocking).
- Pattern languages included: English and Dutch (Dit patroon omvat zowel een Nederlandse als een Engelse versie)
- Digital PDF has 2 pages (A4 size)
- Yarn: 345 (395, 450) m or 380 (435, 492) yds sport weight yarn.
- 4 mm (US #6) 80 cm (32 inches) circular needle and a 4.5 mm (US #7) 80 cm (32 inches) circular needle, for CO and BO only.
- Yarn needle
- 1 “end-of-round” stitch marker