Miniature RECORD PLAYER | SVG + SILHOUETTE STUDIO files for CRICUT & SILHOUETTE cutting machine
This project will allow you to create a miniature record player in a 1:6th scale (for Barbie, Blythe, Monster High and most fashion dolls).
This miniature record player features a moving tonearm and control knobs; the turntable can be removed and the case can be used as a little briefcase!
The download also includes a printable box (packaging) for your miniature record player.
To convert this project to a 1:12th scale, scale everything 50% down ☺️
This project includes:
- SVG file for cutting with Cricut Design Space
- Silhouette Studio file for cutting with Silhouette Studio
- Cutting Instructions for both softwares
- Printable packaging (box)
To make this miniature record player, you will need these supplies:
- Cardstock from old packaging
- Lightweight cardstock
- (optional) Metallic Cardstock
- White glue or glue rollers
- (optional) Stucco
- Acrylic paints and Acrylic Gesso
- Gloss varnish or clear nail polish
- (optional) Ring Thimbles
- Eyepins or metal wire
You can find the video tutorial with instructions on how to assemble this project here.
For any question, don't hesitate to contact me!