Miniature WASHING MACHINE | SVG + SILHOUETTE STUDIO files for CRICUT & SILHOUETTE cutting machine
This project will allow you to create a miniature washing machine a 1:6th scale (for Barbie, Blythe, Monster High and most fashion dolls).
This miniature laundry machine can be fitted inside my miniature bathroom cabinet/sink, and it features a working door and drawers, a drum that spins, a rotating knob and buttons that you can really push!
To convert this project to a 1:12th scale, scale everything 50% down ☺️
This project includes:
- SVG file for cutting with Cricut Design Space
- Silhouette Studio file for cutting with Silhouette Studio
- Cutting Instructions for both softwares
To make this miniature washing machine, you will need these supplies:
- Cardstock from old packaging
- Copy paper
- Metallic cardstock (optional)
- Glossy photo paper or white plastic sheets (optional)
- Clear plastic from old packagings
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Paper fasteners
- Foam tape (optional)
- Metal wire (optional)
You can find the video tutorial with instructions on how to assemble this project here.
For any question, don't hesitate to contact me!