Miniature ESPRESSO MAKER for BARBIE DOLLS and DOLLHOUSE | SVG + SILHOUETTE STUDIO files for CRICUT & SILHOUETTE cutting machine
To convert this project to a 1:12th scale, scale everything 50% down ☺️
This project includes:
- SVG file for cutting with Cricut Design Space
- Silhouette Studio file for cutting with Silhouette Studio
- Cutting Instructions for both softwares
- Cardstock, even from old food packaging.
- Lightweight cardstock
- Metallic cardstock
- Clear plastic sheet, even from old packaging.
- Metal wire or a paper clip
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Solvent based glue for plastic
- Acrylic paints
- A small straw (diameter 2 or 3 mm). If you don't have a small straw, you can make one by rolling a strip of paper around a paper clip. Watch this video tutorial to see how.
You can find the video tutorial with instructions on how to assemble this project here.
For any question, don't hesitate to contact me!