Miniature ESPRESSO MAKER for BARBIE DOLLS and DOLLHOUSE | SVG + SILHOUETTE STUDIO files for CRICUT & SILHOUETTE cutting machine
To convert this project to a 1:12th scale, scale everything 50% down ☺️
This project includes:
- SVG file for cutting with Cricut Design Space
- Silhouette Studio file for cutting with Silhouette Studio
- Cutting Instructions for both softwares
- Card stock, even from old food packaging.
- Tin or aluminium (or metallic card stock)
- Clear plastic sheet, even from old packaging.
- Metal wire or a paper clip
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Solvent based glue for plastic
- Acrylic paints
- A small straw (diameter 2 or 3 mm). If you don't have a small straw, you can make one by rolling a strip of paper around a paper clip. Watch this video tutorial to see how.
- (Optional) Cardboard
You can find the video tutorial with instructions on how to assemble this project here.
For any question, don't hesitate to contact me!