EASTER EGG MATCHING CARDS: Colours, Numbers & Sizes
The cards are colour coded to help young children match them up and include different difficulty levels, so you can choose according to the age and developmental level of your kids.
You may also like our Easter Egg Match: Beginning Letter Sounds pack!
This pack includes:
- Bunny Colour Cards - pictures only
- Flower Colour Cards - pictures and words (U.S & U.K English). Colours include: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, brown, black, white, gray/grey, gold and silver.
- Chick Counting Cards - chicks arranged in random patterns
- Flower Counting Cards - flowers arranged in rows of 5 units
- Number Cards
- Number-Word Cards
- Eggs in 3 sizes - small, medium and large
- Printable Basket Sorting Mats
- Games & Activity Ideas
- Identify colours and colour words
- Identify numbers and number words 0 - 12
- Learn and practise counting from 0 - 12
- Recognize and compare sizes
Songs, videos, crafts & other free resources on our website!
Original illustrations by Tea Time Monkeys! © 2019 Biggabug