Use these fun Easter Egg Matching Cards to practice colours vocabulary, counting from 0 to 12 and size recognition with your little ones! Perfect for a preschool, kindergarten or ESL classroom, there are many activities you can do with them; play simple games, set up egg hunts, add them to a sensory bin, use them as clip cards, or just make a lovely Easter or Spring wall display!
The cards are colour coded to help young children match them up and include different difficulty levels, so you can choose according to the age and developmental level of your kids.
You may also like our Easter Egg Match: Beginning Letter Sounds
pack!This pack includes:
- Bunny Colour Cards - pictures only
- Flower Colour Cards - pictures and words (U.S & U.K English). Colours include: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, brown, black, white, gray/grey, gold and silver.
- Chick Counting Cards - chicks arranged in random patterns
- Flower Counting Cards - flowers arranged in rows of 5 units
- Number Cards
- Number-Word Cards
- Eggs in 3 sizes - small, medium and large
- Printable Basket Sorting Mats
- Games & Activity Ideas
Songs, videos, crafts & other free resources on our website!Original illustrations by Tea Time Monkeys! © 2019 Biggabug
- Identify colours and colour words
- Identify numbers and number words 0 - 12
- Learn and practise counting from 0 - 12
- Recognize and compare sizes