Clinical Psychology Reflections: Thoughts On Psychotherapy, Mental Health, Abnormal Psychology and More
Lots of real world topics in clinical psychology aren't spoken about at university. Or they aren't explained very well until you enter the real world. And other topics need a new perspective to be understood.
Can we change this?
This great book is filled with lots of fact-based reflections and thoughts about clinical psychology.
Filled with new perspectives on major clinical psychology topics and new thought-provoking ideas that can be applied to psychotherapy and our work.
If you want a great engaging book filled with interesting, thought-provoking reflections. Then this is the book for you!
BUY IT NOW!
Clinical Psychology Reflection Content
- The Purpose and Mandate Of Clinical Psychology
- Should Psychologists Be Able to Prescribe Medication?
- Genetic Treatments for Mental Conditions
- The Importance of Reflection In Clinical Psychology
- Why Is Continued Professional Development Important?
- The Importance of Self-Care
- Thoughts On Psychology of Religion
- Comments On Psychology TV Programmes
- Episode 61 Of the Psychology World Podcast
- Positives Of Video Games
- Diversity Within Clinical Psychology
- Clinical Psychology In Health Settings
- The Client Isn’t Powerless Against You
- Social Identity Theory In Therapy
- Is It Really a Problem?
- The Importance of Societal Factors
- Stressing Confidentiality
- Psychology, Climate Change and The Importance of Psychology
- Reflections Of Episode 95
- The Psychedelic Finding and Integrity
- The Importance of Positive Self-Image
- Postnatal Depression
- The Dangers of Language
- Mental Health And LGBT+