The third book in my Plant to Plate series is Plant to Plate: Sweet Treats
I've always had a sweet tooth and loved to bake (who remembers "Healthy Chef Steph"?!). When I went vegan I couldn’t find any desserts or sweet treats that satisfied my sweet tooth. The texture wasn't quite right or the price for store-bought goodies was too expensive.
I was tired of people telling me that something was a caramel shortbread when really it was just mushed up nuts!
But baking was a whole new ball game - I had to experiment with substituting ingredients to get things to taste just right - to be as good as the non-plant-based recipes I knew and loved.
I wanted to create this ebook to share what I've learned, through trial and error, about vegan baking. All the recipes are easy to follow and use every day ingredients that you can find in any supermarket. In this book you'll find lots of yummy treats that don’t break the bank or sacrifice flavour and texture! The desserts are indulgent and taste how they’re supposed to. What can I expect?
- 25 sweet plant-based recipes
- Desserts, pies & tarts, cheesecakes, chocolate treats and cakes!
- Basic ingredients that are easy to find in a supermarket
- Step-by-step instructions
- Photographs of every dish
The e-Book must be downloaded on your computer first. You can then transfer the PDF file to your phone or iPad/tablet. (You may need to download an app to open the file - Adobe Reader or iBooks)SHARE YOUR CREATIONS:
- I would absolutely love to hear how you get on!
- Please share your creations and tag me on Instagram and Twitter @StephElswood and use the hashtag #PlantToPlate