Winter is here and so is my second eBook Plant to Plate: Winter Warmers
Going vegan isn't always easy, sometimes It’s quite difficult to know where to start! Plant-based eating can feel a lot simpler in the summer as there’s a plentiful supply of fresh vegetables, fruits and salads. But as the colder nights set in we all feel the need to load up on warmer and more hearty dishes.
Christmas can also be a difficult time. Finding good plant-based alternatives to our festive favourites is something I’ve struggled with in the past. That’s why I wanted to create and share vegan options for some of my favourite winter meals - No one should have to settle for second best when getting cosy or celebrating with family. Cooking plant-based classics for yourself or loved ones doesn’t mean just eating a plate of boring veg!
I’ve made sure that all the ingredients I’ve used are easy to find at the supermarket, the recipes are simple to follow and the finished dishes will even impress your non-veggie friends!
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.What can I expect?
- 35 individual Vegan Recipes
- 7 Chapters - including soups, heart-warming meals, roast dinner mains, sides, sauces, desserts and hot drinks
- Basic ingredients that are easy to find in a supermarket
- Step-by-step instructions
- Photographs of every dish
The e-Book must be downloaded on your computer first. You can then transfer the PDF file to your phone or iPad/tablet. (You may need to download an app to open the file - Adobe Reader or iBooks)SHARE YOUR CREATIONS:
- I would absolutely love to hear how you get on!
- Please share your creations and tag me on Instagram and Twitter @StephElswood and use the hashtag #PlantToPlate