Unseen Prose Practise Extract: Huckleberry Finn
An unseen prose practise task for GCSE or A Level (ages 14-18), aimed at helping students understand unseen exams' format. The extract is from Mark Twain’s ‘The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn’.
This 3-page digital + printable pdf resource includes:
- Contextual information in the text
- The question + guidance
- The extract: Raft scene
- Extension tasks: Genre + Social Realism
Reasons to love this resource:
- Great for practising exam technique
- A range of tasks and exercises designed to help students build confidence
- A high-quality literary extract that challenges students to analyse deeply
- Fun and interesting writing, that captivates readers
View our website for more English literature and language resources.