The Brilliant Career of Sajur Golu and Other Tales of Azara (Tales of Tehovir)
- The Brilliant Career of Sajur Golu: The rise of Sajur vo Udrun from petty official's son to High Priest of the Madrinan Empire.
- Coming Home: In a last, desperate effort to save her life, young Juzeva arrives at Source Azara.
- Turn the Heart: Torn between love and duty, Prince Idan must make a choice.
- Comfort Enough: Several years after his deal with Azara, Sevry comes to terms with one of the sacrifices demanded by his new life.
- Baby Steps: A widowed baron must find the courage to love again.
- Mothers, Daughters, and Dreamers: All Lillia wants is for her mother to pay attention to her instead of to her dreams of a long-lost land.
- The Man in the Woods: Lucie's visions over the years of a mysterious man in the woods.
- What A Man Has to Do: Estefan's future father-in-law assigns him an almost impossible task.
- Homecoming: Lillia struggles to come to terms with the truth of her mother's life.
Place in the Tehovir series: Concurrent with Chosen of Azara, starting approximately forty or fifty years before the beginning of Chosen. I recommend reading Chosen of Azara first.