Northern Lights Wrap
The mesh lace fabric provides drape evocative of the swirls seen in the sky. The center star motif begins a glow morphing into the center square culminating in the stripes of the wrap.
You have a choice for working each side, they can have the same stripe sequence or different.
- Yarn requirements:
- 436 yd (400 m) of fingering weight yarn, color A
- 436 yd (400 m) of fingering weight yarn, color B
- Sample Shown in:
- 1 skein Artyarns Merino Cloud (80% Extra Fine Merino, 20% Cashmere) 436 yd (400 m)/100 g, Color #197 [A]
- 1 skein Artyarns Merino Cloud, Color July 2021 Inspirations, Northern Lights [B]
The colorway is available as part of the July 2021 Artyarns Inspirations Club
- Size: one size, 24 in / 61 cm wide x 96 in / 243.75 cm long
- Gauge: In mesh pattern, 4 pattern repeats x 7 rows = 4 in / 10 cm, worked flat and blocked
- Hook: 4.0 mm /G-6 crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle to weave ends
- 5 removable stitch markers