Winning Habits - Break Free From Bad Habits And Achieve Your Full Potential
"Discover The Steps On How You Can Redefine Success, Break Free From Bad Habits, And Achieve Your Full Potential"
You'll Learn The Secrets To Finally Take Control Of Your Life And Achieve The Success You Deserve
Have you ever wondered why some people are successful and some aren't?
What is it that successful people do that you aren't doing?
What are the habits that they possess that you aren't aware of?
What are the character traits that successful people have that you could adopt?
Do you want to finally eliminate your bad habits and form new and good habits instead?
If you ever wondered and said 'yes' to any of the above, then read on...
Two-Thirds of Americans Are Unhappy
According to a Harris Poll, two-thirds of Americans are unhappy with their life.
Most people have not achieved their goals, and are not on track the way that they would like.
That’s why the self-help industry is bringing in more than $10 billion a year.
People pay exorbitant amounts of money for personal coaching, self-help books, seminars, audio presentations, and DVDs to help them achieve their goals, and most of the time, they fail at whatever they are trying to achieve, which puts them right back in the market for self-help.
What's The Solution?
Everyone wants to be more successful in their life, but actually knowing how to take the steps needed to achieve that success can be mystifying.
Even when you understand what is required, it can be extremely challenging to take action unless you know where you are going.
Most people stumble blindly along, not understanding why they continue to fail at their efforts.
The good news is, I've written a guide to help you turn bad habits into good habits so that you'll experience success in all areas of your life.
It's easy to understand so you can read through and take action right away.
Let me introduce you to our brand new guide.
This guide is exactly what you need if you have struggled to create new habits and if you follow the principles here you will have success, no matter what your specific goals actually are.
What you'll discover in this eBook:
- Being Able to Define Success: You will be able to define success, which most people cannot, and often, they have more trouble achieving their goals because they don’t know exactly what success is for them. You will not only know what success means to you; you will also know what successful habits are so that you can create them easily.
- Replacing Bad Habits with Good Ones: Instead of learning how to get rid of bad habits, this book will teach you how to replace them with good ones. There is a very specific reason for this, and it has to do with the psychology behind habitual behaviors. This will be explored in much more detail in Chapter Four.
- Forming Permanent Habits That Will Stick: You will also find techniques for making habits permanent. Eventually, you want to reach a point where your good habits happen automatically, without you having to consciously think about doing them. These permanent habits will carry you along the road to success and the faster and more strongly you can make them stick, the faster you will achieve a higher level of success.
- Getting the Confidence to be Successful: People often lack the confidence that they need to be successful and a lack of belief in oneself is one of the main reasons that people fail. This book will demonstrate techniques and tips on gaining that confidence so that you have a foundation for success.
- Identifying What Triggers Bad Habits: When you do an action habitually that has negative consequences, it is usually because something triggered it. Both types of habits positive and negative – have triggers and learning what triggers your bad habits can mean putting a stop to them.
- Creating Triggers for Good Habits: Triggers do not just prompt negative habits. You can create triggers for good habits as well. In this book, not only will identifying negative triggers that prompt destructive habits be covered, but also identifying, creating, and maintaining good triggers so that positive habits can be developed in their place. These good triggers can then replace the negative ones so that an entire overhaul of your habits takes place, where negative habits begin to quickly get replaced by good ones and you start seeing real changes in your life.
- Motivating Yourself to Start the Journey: In addition to triggers, you will also need motivation, and you will need a great deal of it the first few days that you are working on a new habit or series of them. You will also learn how to create habits that reinforce each other which adds to your motivation both initially and over the long term.
- Motivation to Stay on Track for 30 Days: 30 days is the key to developing new habits that become deeply ingrained in your mind and body. If you can consistently perform an action once a day for 30 days you will be on track to making it a permanent fixture in your life. This book will teach you how to make it through those thirty days, including an entire section on the first few days of the journey, which are going to be the hardest.
- Overcoming Obstacles that Stand in Your Way: Finally, you will also get the benefit of expert advice on overcoming any obstacle that stands in your way, whether that be your family and friends being less than supportive, personal issues that make you want to put off your plan for another time and many more, both expected and unexpected because you will encounter both.
- ...and much, much more!