Dresden Plate Cushion PDF Pattern
This gorgeous cushion uses 2½" fabric strips, though you can also use fat quarters, charm squares or even scraps from your stash. This is a hand-sewing project and uses English paper-piecing to make up these crescent wedges for the centre Dresden Plate, and then the outer border.
The pattern includes:
• Full materials requirements
• Full colour instructions
• Cutting Instructions
• Piecing instructions
• Full size templates to cut out
Finished size approx. 17.5" square
Skill level: Intermediate
You will need:
* One 2.5” x WOF strip in eight co-ordinating fabrics (or forty-four 3” x 4” rectangles in co-ordinating scraps)
• Temporary fabric glue pen, which you can purchase here
• 18” square of background fabric
• 20” wadding (and butter muslin if hand quilting)
• 50cm for cushion backing and a 20" cushion pad.
IMPORTANT: To ensure you are printing your templates at 100%, check that the box on the page measures 1" square, if it does not, adjust your printing settings to suit, and make sure the 'fit to page' option isn't ticked.
Make sure to read the whole pattern all the way through before beginning your project.
Want to add more items to your cart? Add to your cart, then just close this page and select the next item from the website, the cart will remember what is in it :-) Keep doing that til you are ready to checkout.