Keeping records of your child's work is one of the most important, yet daunting, tasks for a homeschool parent. I want to help you devise a plan for record keeping and answer your questions. I will also go over standardized testing for homeschoolers, if any participant would like more information on this.
I keep records on everything so that when my son applies for various opportunities and ultimately college, I'll be ready. I'll show you what that looks like and share what I've learned from my research into what we need for various applications.
What I'll show you in this class:
- My quick chart of daily activities.
- Various ways I've kept track of what we're doing...there's no right or wrong way. You have to find what works for you.
- The yearly portfolio I keep for each of my students.
- The yearly progress reports I write up.
- Standardized testing and other ways to show how your student is making progress.
We can chat by email or video chat, but I can't guarantee that I will be available to talk online. I'm happy to do this for FREE for one person or for groups, but if you'd like to make a donation, you can do that here. Contact me with any questions.
Please let me know what other homeschool related questions you have, and I can create sessions for those topics as well. Contact me.