Red Brick Tile Quilt Pattern
Finished size: Approx. 77" x 79"
Skill level: Skilled Beginner
You will need:
• 50cm of ten co-ordinating prints
• 1.30m of a contrasting solid or blender
• 60cm of a co-ordinating fabric for the binding
• Thread for piecing and for quilting.
• 81” x 83” backing and wadding.
• Basic sewing kit including a quilter’s ruler, mat and rotary cutter, sewing machine (with a quarter-inch foot, and walking foot if machine quilting), pins & needles and sharp scissors.
Want to add more items to your cart? Add this to your cart, then close this page and select the next item from the website, the cart will remember what is in it :-) Keep doing that til you are ready to checkout.
This pattern is not intended for commercial use, please do not distribute without permission.