QUILTING PATTERN Tops The Triceratops Jelly Roll Rug
FORMAT & LANGUAGE:
- PDF, 24 pages, 4.5 MB (mobile devices friendly)
- Rug Without Background 55" X 38"
- Rug With Background 58" X 38"
- Quilt (Additional Idea) 58" X 80"
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Intermediate
SKILLS: Sewing with a 1/4" seam allowance, using a 60 degree corner trimmer or printable template for cutting 60 degree shapes, working with 60 degree shapes, traditional piecing, basic quilting skills, binding (optional)
- Light Green fabric for Frill: 5-7 Jelly Roll strips (2 1⁄2” X WOF)
- Dark Green fabric for Head and Frill: 12-14 Jelly Roll strips (2 1⁄2” X WOF)
- Yellow fabric for Muzzle: 4 Jelly Roll strips (2 1⁄2” X WOF)
- Black or Dark Blue fabric for Eyes: 1 Jelly Roll strip or fabric scraps
- White fabric for Eye Highlights: 1 Jelly Roll strip or fabric scraps
- Dark Gray fabric for Background: 13 Jelly Roll strips (add 1 3⁄4 yards of fabric for Quilt)
- White felt or fabric for Horns: 1 Sheet A4 format (9" x 12")
- Backing fabric: 2 yards for Rug with Background or 3 1⁄2 yards for Quilt
- Binding fabric (optional) - 5 Jelly Roll strips for Rug with Background or 8 strips for Quilt
- Batting - Baby/Crib size for Rug with Background or Twin/Single for Quilt
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. Tools & materials are not included.
2020 © IraRott Inc.