PICK YOUR POCKET - PDF tutorial for 5 add-on pockets
Ever thought that you would like to add a special slip pocket, a zippered pocket, a zippered slip pocket, or a card slot pocket to a bag? Then this is for you. Each of these pockets is completely adaptable to any project. Only the card slot must respect a specific width so that your cards actually fit. The other pockets can be sized to suit your project.
- Two great tips for sharp, even corners and exact turning
- Variation for contrasting top edge/false binding
- Variation for false piping that gives great structure to the pocket top
- Learn to do the Corner Tango for a strong, perfect 90º corner when applying your slip pockets.
- Aprofessional-looking pocket with no exposed zipper tape inside
- Techniques for perfect-every-time rectangular opening with no corner puckers.
- The facing construction is innovative and results in a very precise end product.
- Use it with all types of fabrics, inside and outside your bag for in seam, vertical or horizontal installation.
- Best of both worlds - two pockets in one; a slip pocket behind and a zippered pocket in front.
- 8” (20.3 cm) wide
- 6 card slots
- Added as a slip pocket
Pay what you like option - $5 minimum.