Vanishing Act Quilt Pattern - PDF Download
Vanishing Act is a vibrant mix of one hundred colourful blocks that use a variety of quilting techniques. This pattern contains QR codes/links for video tutorials, printable and bonus content.
Vanishing Act is the third installment of my hundred-day project series and contains 100 blocks that make up a 60" x 60" quilt top. I encourage you to make this quilt completely your own and create something unique using these building blocks.
Skill level: Intermediate. This quilt pattern uses applique, foundation paper piecing, machine piecing and an assumption that you have knowledge of quilting and sewing.
This PDF download pattern contains:
- Diagrams to make 100 blocks
- Printable paper templates for the appliqué pieces and FPP blocks.
- Instructions for needle turn appliqué.
- Instructions to make the machine pieced background blocks.
- Quilt assembly instructions
- Colouring and planning page
- QR codes/ links to video tutorials
You will need:
Sewing Thread 50wt, Appliqué Thread 80wt, Appliqué Needles, Pins, Fabric Scissors, Marking Tool, Iron, Card or template Plastic, Rotary Cutter, Cutting Mat, Ruler, Sewing Machine.
After purchase your PDF Pattern will be emailed to you immediately to print off at home. Please open and save your pattern on your device.
Applique templates to be printed at A4 or US Letter, 100% no scaling.
There are no refunds on digital goods. All sales are final.