DIFF Devices - SLASH
SLASH is an impressive Max for Live device for effects like sidechain, gate or simply cut your kicks which syncs to Ableton Live's transport.
• Bug Fixes
• Fixed a bug when slash switch to default setting.
• Bug Fixes
•Fixes a bug related to Ableton's Undo.
• Precise Volume Modulation
• Waveform Preview (Before and After)
• Sync with Ableton Transport
• Function don't add points randomly like Ableton's Shaper does.
• Mix the modulation with the dry signal.
• GUI match Ableton Live Themes
INSTALATION & USAGE GUIDE
Inside the zip file you have an file :
1. DIFF Devices - SLASH.amxd
2. Save the .amxd file anywhere on your computer or in a folder that you previously saved your maxforlive devices.
3. Drag and drop the device into a midi track.
4. Click on save (on the right hand side of the window: with a 'floppy disk' icon)... (Check Manual.)
5. This will automatically save the device to your ‘User Library’ folder in ‘Places’ (the ‘head outline’ icon), and will also save a '.adv' file which can be used to store your favourite initial setup.
6. You’re good to go.
• MAC & WIN
* Only works in Ableton Live with Max installed.
* It Requires Ableton Live V11 (minimum).
* M1 Mac Compatible.