Miniature TABLE FAN for BARBIE DOLLS and DOLLHOUSE | SVG + SILHOUETTE STUDIO files for CRICUT & SILHOUETTE cutting machine
This project will allow you to create a miniature electric fan in a 1:6th scale (for Barbie, Blythe, Monster High and most fashion dolls).
This miniature table fan can be rotated up and down and features blades you can really turn!
To convert this project to a 1:12th scale, scale everything 50% down ☺️
This project includes:
- SVG file for cutting with Cricut Design Space
- Silhouette Studio file for cutting with Silhouette Studio
- Cutting instructions for both softwares
To make this miniature table fan, you will need these supplies:
- Cardstock from old packaging
- Lightweight cardstock
- Acrylic paint
- Glue and double-sided tape
- UV Resin or clear nail polish
- (optional) Big dotting tool
- Paper clips or metal wire
- Eyepins or sewing pins
You can find the video tutorial with instructions on how to assemble this project here.
For any question, don't hesitate to contact me!