This pattern features the popular 'flying geese' block and includes a quick and nifty way to make four of these blocks in one go, just using five squares of fabric!
The pattern includes:
• Full materials requirements
• Full colour instructions
• Cutting Instructions
• Piecing instructions
• Ideas for quilting
Finished size approx. 18" square
Skill level: Skilled Beginner
You will need:
• Eight fat quarters in solid colours
• Thread for piecing and for quilting
• 20” wadding (and 20” butter muslin if hand-quilting)
• 50cm of fabric for cushion backing, and a 20" cushion pad
Make sure to read the whole pattern all the way through before beginning your project.
Want to add more items to your cart? Add to your cart, then just close this page and select the next item from the website, the cart will remember what is in it :-) Keep doing that til you are ready to checkout.