Flutterby Garden is an original embroidery pattern from Polka & Bloom.
This pattern is inspired by vintage flower drawings and butterflies. It would look sweet on a tote bag or cushion cover. Or make a set using the main pattern and the two alternate versions!
Once payment is completed you will receive an email with links to download the files in your order. Please note that the download links only work for a limited time!
The pattern consists of:
- the original pattern
- smaller version of the pattern
- reversed version of both sizes
- 2 alternate versions of the main pattern
- 5 additional motifs taken from the original design
- instructions for pattern transfer
- description of stitches and colours used
Please note that the patterns are digital files which you download and print on your own printer. Patterns will not be posted to you.
The images in the actual pattern are clear and do not have the copyright line in them.
The pattern and images are copyright Carina Envoldsen-Harris 2014 and are for personal use only. You may not sell the pattern or any items using the pattern.