Miniature DESK for BARBIE DOLLS and DOLLHOUSE | SVG + SILHOUETTE STUDIO files for CRICUT & SILHOUETTE cutting machine
This miniature desk features a cabinet with five working drawers, which can be used separately as an office cabinet, and a table top that can be moved on either side of the drawers, to adapt to different room layouts.
To convert this project to a 1:12th scale, scale everything 50% down ☺️
This project includes:
- SVG file for cutting with Cricut Design Space
- Silhouette Studio file for cutting with Silhouette Studio
- Cutting Instructions for both softwares
To make this miniature desk, you will need these supplies:
- 2mm chipboard, cardboard or wood
- 1mm chipboard, cardboard or wood
- Copy paper
- Craft picks or toothpicks
- Chopsticks or round wood sticks
- Glue or double-sided tape.
- Acrylic paints
You can find the video tutorial with instructions on how to assemble this project here.
For any question, don't hesitate to contact me!