Wheel of The Year Embroidery Pattern (2022) PDF
This is a large design inspired by the Celtic Wheel of The Year. The design celebrates the different seasons of the year with the eight festivals of the Celtic Wheel.
The pattern is an original embroidery pattern from Polka & Bloom.
Once payment is completed you will receive an email with links to download the files in your order.
Please note that the patterns are digital files which you download and print on your own printer.
Patterns will not be posted to you.
Pattern (8 pages)
The pattern consists of:
- pattern original size*
- instructions for pattern transfer
- optional central pattern which uses some of the elements from the main pattern
- large version (6" diameter) of the central pattern
- optional central 'title' with the year (2023-25)
*Pattern size - approximate measurements
11.5 inches in diameter.
Colour & Stitches Instructions (20 pages)
- DMC colours for each of the 8 motifs in the pattern
- Stitches used for each motif
- Detailed descriptions of stitches/techniques for several of the motifs, with illustrations or photos.
This design was originally a stitchalong which ran from Winter Solstice 2021 to Samhain 2022.
The pattern and images are copyright Carina Envoldsen-Harris 2021-. The pattern is for personal use only. You may not sell the pattern or any items using the pattern.