Prediabetes Nutrition Guide
The Prediabetes Nutrition Guide provides an overview of the most effective lifestyle interventions for people with prediabetes.
In this 14-page guide, you'll learn:
- What it means to have prediabetes
- What's happening in your body if you have the condition
- Evidence-based nutrition and lifestyle changes that can help prevent the progression to diabetes
- How low-carbohydrate diets affect blood glucose
- Simple next steps you can begin right now to improve your health
This guide includes a basic overview of prediabetes, key nutrition and lifestyle interventions to prevent diabetes, FAQs, and simple next steps you can right now take to optimize your health.
Note: All of LivingUpp's health and nutrition guides are authored by a registered dietitian with over 20 years of experience and include evidence-based sources.